Collections that Leave You Breathless—> Suneet Varma | India Bridal Fashion Week | 2013 The Golden Bracelet
i just walked past 2 construction dudes and one of em just said “i don’t think they’re right-handed or left-handed. they’re just dogs.”
IM GOING TO SCREAM IM IN CLASS AND THESE GIRLS WHO BULLIED ME IN 5TH GRADE ARE WHISPERING AND THEYRE LIKE
"holy shit did she go to our elementary school"
"i dont know if thats her"
"i rly dont think thats her guys"
AND THE TEACHER CALLED MY NAME AND THEY GO
"holy shit shes hot"
L I F E
YOU FUCKING GO IM PROUD OF YOU
OWN IT FOR ALL OF US
- That nudity is inherently sexual
- That people should be judged for their personal decisions
- That yelling solves problems
- That they are too young to be talking about the things they’re already starting to ask questions about
- That age correlates to importance
- That interacting with someone of the opposite sex is inherently romantic
- That the default for someone is straight and cisgender
Childhood movies taught me the most important thing of all: parents aren’t always right and they don’t always know what’s best for you.
look how many notes this thing has